SSH MultiPro Portable Roof Panel Machine
The SSH is our light commercial/residential machine capable of producing up to 9 different panel profiles and offers a hydraulic drive/shear as well as a computer batch/length controller as standard equipment. The SSH machine produces finished panels (with up to 1.5” leg heights) in 10” to 20” widths and can run up to 24 ga. material. Options for the SSH include the trailer, overhead reel rack and expandable reels, run-out tables, and a machine cover.
New Tech Machinery has been manufacturing portable roll forming equipment since 1991, and our machines are well-known for their quality and ease-of-use. We pride ourselves on our products and service, and we have the best warranty in the business to back it up: 3 years parts / 3 years labor (including electrical components). Our polyurethane drive rollers have a limited lifetime separation warranty, and our stainless steel forming rollers are also warranted for life against normal wear and tear.
The high performance solution to your residential and light commercial needs.
9 panel profiles in variable widths, multiple gauges and various material types. Running at speeds of approximately 60′/minute with optional computerized batch and length control, this roof panel machine will quickly increase your profit margins!
• Polyurethane Drive Rollers
• Choice of one Hardened Stainless Steel EZE CHANGE™ profile roller system with shear dies.
• Quick Change Power PacTM, Gas or Electric
• Computer Length & Batch Control
• Power Interruption Safety Circuit
• UL 90 Rated Panels (must be certified by UL for recognition)
• Panel Recognition Safety Proximity Sensor
• Hydraulic Drive and Shear
• Length Control Limit Switch
• One Pair of Bead, Pencil, Striation or V Rib Rollers
• Push Button RUN/JOG Controls at Entry and Exit Ends
• Welded Tubular Steel Frame
• Industry’s Best Warranty
SSH Panel machine
Length 12’ 10” (3.9m)
Width 3’10” (1.2m)
Height 4’3” (1.3m) w/ Over Head Rack
2’0” (.6m) w/o Over Head Rack
Weight 2200 lbs. (1000kg)
SSH On Trailer
Length 17’6” (5.3m)
Width 7’ (2.1m)
Height 6’3” (1.9m) with reel
Weight 3800 lbs. (1700kg)
60 ft/min (18m/min) Approx.
Hydraulically Driven Polyurethane Rollers
Hydraulically Powered, Infinitely Adjustable,
Hardened Tool Steel Blades and Dies
Panel Recognition Safety Proximity Sensor
14” to 24” (350mm to 600mm)
Painted Steel 30 ga. to 24 ga. (.3mm to .6mm)
(painted, galvanized, aluminized)
Painted Aluminum .027” to .040” (.7mm to 1.0mm)
Copper 16 oz. to 20 oz. 3/4 Hard
(.5mm to .7mm)